Destination Wedding Travel Agent Services*
We Know Costs Add Up for Weddings So If You Are Comfortable Working With the On-Site Wedding Coordinator to your Destination Wedding Details, and are not afraid of a little DIY, this service is perfect for you.
- Assistance Finding a Resort With a Travel Package & Wedding Options You Love
- Create A Wedding Website Page with Booking/Travel Information
- Save Your Date with the Resort and Virtually Introduce You To The On Site Wedding Coordinator.
- Arrange travel plans for the couple and their guests which may include but is not limited to: round-trip air, hotel accommodations, transfer to and from airport/hotel, travel insurance, pre-planned destination tours.
*This Service is Completely Complimentary (read: free) to the Wedding Couple and Their Guests.
Full Service Destination Wedding Planning
We Can’t Wait To See The Look On Your Face When You Realize Your Vision Has Come To Life. This package is designed with a couple who wants the “full planning destination wedding experience”. With this package only, the group travel contract is optional and we will advise whether or not it is recommended.
- Create a Complete Wedding Style, Unique to what you two love together as a couple. We want your wedding to be reflective of you and for every detail to come together flawlessly.
We will be your CFO (Chief Financial Officer). You tell us what your spending plan is, and we work with you to recommend a breakdown of spending categories.
- Research & Discover the Perfect Venue(s) and Destination for Your Vision.
- Available for all Vendor Meetings. Oftentimes with destination weddings, most meetings are done over the phone or Skype.
- We Travel With You, to Make Sure we are there “Day Of” with our Emergency Kit.
*This Service Starts at $3000.00 For Weddings Taking Place at All Inclusive Resorts or $5500.00 For Weddings Taking Place At an Off-Site Venue or a Hotel That is Not All-Inclusive.
We believe great weddings stem from great organization. We are proud to include month to month checklists, budgeting tools, guest list management, and design board software through Aisle Planner to all Love at First Travel Couples.