Tenille & Justin
January 10, 2019
Welcome to Tenille & Justin’s Wedding Website! They have been working closely with a destination wedding specialist to plan an amazing event for you to attend. This website is jam-packed with information about the upcoming trip and will be updated throughout the planning process so be sure to check back often !
How to book:
Please contact Kara Duncan to book your travel with the contracted group rates listed below on this website page.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone # – 780-667-5877
Or use this contact form and she will contact you ! Don’t forget to let her know that you are with Tenille and Justin’s Wedding Group
***A Deposit of $250 per person is Due May 4th, 2018***
Final Payments Due October 15, 2018
Tenille and Justin have reserved rooms at the Wonderful RIU Emerald Bay located in
Sunny Mazatlan, Mexico!
Dubbed the Pearl of the Pacific for its natural beauty, Mazatlan draws in visitors with its serene lagoons and stretches of sandy beach. The Golden Zone and its world-class resorts ensure that travellers can enjoy the modern comforts of home while away. Yet, Mazatlan offers plenty of peeks into the local culture and history. In Old Mazatlan, you can admire 19th century neoclassical architecture and churches as well as quaint cafes and plazas. There, you might hear some of the unique Mazatlan music that merges influence from European immigrants with local Latin beats. Foodies enjoy a haven of dining opportunities, especially seafood as the area is known for its fresh, sweet shrimp which you can indulge in at rustic beach shacks.
Local Points of Interest:
- Mazatlán is ideal for all kinds of water sports. The unusual breadth of its beaches makes it a wonderful place for playing volleyball or any other beach sport. Facilities are also available for jet skiing, windsurfing, parachuting and almost any other kind of beach activity. The best place in Mazatlán for diving is the calm, crystalline waters around the three islands opposite Camarón Sabalo Beach: Bird, Deer and Wolf. The waves on Bruja beach, north of Mazatlán, are the ideal size and speed for surfing, and other good surf spots are Los Pinos and Valentinos beaches.
- You may enjoy the pleasure of playing golf at one of several courses. The country Club Campestre de Mazatlán has one of the oldest golf courses in Mexico. Other cousrse are: in the tourist resort at Avenida Cerrilos de la Zona Dorada, at the Marina Beach El Cid Hotel and Yacht Club, or at the Estrella del Mar Golf Club that has a 7004-yard, 18-hole course.
- There are two tourist marinas in Mazatlán: Marina del Cerro del Crestón and Marina del Cid or del Sábalo, where fishing and boating enthusiasts can rent sailboats, yachts, catamarans and trimarans. Marina del Cid is a mega project designed to moor 600 boats and to provide sailing lessons.
- A full day excursion can take you to the nearest archaeological site, Teotihuacan. Teotihuacan, meaning birthplace of the gods, was the largest pre-Columbian city in the Americas , and dates to around 200 BC. The city reached its zenith between 150 and 450 CE.
- The ancient city’s broad central avenue, called Avenue of the Dead, is flanked by impressive ceremonial architecture, including the immense Pyramid of the Sun and the Pyramid of the Moon. The area known as the Citadel contains the ruined Temple of the Feathered Serpent.
- The Aquarium and Botanical Gardens exhibits over 50 fresh and saltwater tanks with sharks, eels, seahorses, lobsters, and over 250 exotic species from around the world.
- The islands facing the wide bay and Crestón Island, the site of the world’s highest lighthouse (157 m above sea level) are two of Mazatlán’s distinctive symbols, together with its spectacular sunsets. Three islands can be visited by boat as well: Isla de Pájaros, Isla de Venados, and Isla de los Lobos
About the Resort
• Situated near the bustling Golden Zone with great shopping and nightlife
• On Playa Brujas; known for surfing and body boarding
• Weekly beach parties, complimentary activities and entertainment
This hotel in Mazatlán, with its 24 hour all-inclusive service and fully-equipped facilities, is the best hotel in Mexico to enjoy an unforgettable getaway with RIU Hotels & Resorts.
The more than 700 rooms in this hotel in Mazatlán makes it easy to enjoy your accommodations by offering the best amenities, such as satellite TV, air conditioning, a safe, a minibar with a drink dispenser and a balcony or terrace. In addition, during your vacation at the Hotel Riu Emerald Bay you can take advantage of the warm Mexican weather, cool off in the hotel’s 3 pools and enjoy the swim-up bar and hydromassage area.
At this all-inclusive hotel in Mazatlán, Mexico, we offer you a wide variety of services so that you have everything you need during your stay. You can play sports in the hotel facilities and in the area around the hotel or relax in the sauna, the hydromassage bath and in the massage rooms at the Renova Spa, as well as organize meetings and events in our conference rooms which have a capacity of more than 300 people.
The Hotel Riu Emerald Bay’s cuisine stands out for its quality and array of options. At the hotel’s restaurants and bars, you can enjoy an authentic American buffet breakfast with show cooking stations, delicious Asian, Mexican and Italian dishes and the best snacks and appetizers throughout the entire day. In addition, Pacha nightclub has the best ambiance so you can enjoy the night.
Fun at the Hotel Riu Emerald Bay is guaranteed thanks to the entertainment program we have designed for all of our guests. We offer you a wide variety of activities, shows and live music, to ensure your experience with RIU Hotels & Resorts is one of a kind. In addition, kids will also enjoy the RiuLand kids’ club program, where they will have unforgettable adventures at the facilities designed especially for them, such as the kids pool and the playground.
Reserved Rooms & Rates
We have reserved the standard hotel room at the following rates with Our Travel Agent but feel free to ask about different room categories and departure gateways! Flight times have not been released but will be added here once they are! Flight times are always subject to change and are in control of the airline.
For YEG Departures
January 4 – January 11, 2019
Single Occupancy: $1868.20/person
Double Occupancy: $1569.20/person
Triple Occupancy: $1534.70/person
1st Child (Ages 2-12): $1224.20/person
2nd Child (Ages 2-12): $1224.20/person
For YYC Departures
January 4 – January 11, 2019
Single Occupancy: $1866.70/person
Double Occupancy: $1556.20/person
Triple Occupancy: $1533.20/person
1st Child (Ages 2-12): $1224.70/person
2nd Child (Ages 2-12): $1224.70/person
For YVR Departures
January 4 – January 11, 2019
Single Occupancy: $1881.20/person
Double Occupancy: $1582.20/person
Triple Occupancy: $1547.70/person
1st Child (Ages 2-12): $1237.20/person
2nd Child (Ages 2-12): $1237.20/person
What is included in these prices?
Roundtrip flight from YEG with Sunwing (contact to get pricing out of other airports), Roundtrip transfers between the airport and hotel, 7 nights accommodations (from January 4 – January 11, 2019) with the all inclusive meal plan.
Travel Insurance is not included! Being in the travel business, we strongly recommend travel insurance. Kara is not an insurance broker but does have someone in the office she can refer you too if you are interested in a custom quote. If you have a credit card that offers travel insurance, be sure to pay for the trip with the card you plan on using for insurance. For a DIY quote just click the link below.
About the Flights
We strongly recommend that you arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before your scheduled departure.
Once you arrive, please follow the signs for customs and immigration areas and then onwards to the baggage collection area. Once you have your bags, exit the airport secure area. Avoid any individuals soliciting timeshare, ground transportation or local tours. Locate our Destination Representative with the easily identifiable orange shirt and signage. He/she will direct those travelling on a package to your designated hotel transfer bus. Note: Destination Representatives are only located outside of the terminal. Look for the Sunwing representatives and then find Tenille and Justin’s private bus!