Ashley & Kelly
December 19, 2019
Welcome to Ashley & Kelly’s Wedding Website! They have been working closely with a destination wedding specialist to plan an amazing event for you to attend. This website is jam-packed with information about the upcoming trip and will be updated throughout the planning process !
How to book:
Please contact Kara to book your travel with the contracted group rates listed below on this website page.
Email – email@example.com
Phone # – 780-667-5877
Or use this contact form and she will contact you ! Don’t forget to let her know that you are with Ashley & Kelly’s Wedding Group
*email/contact form is the most efficient way to get in touch as all travel arrangements must be confirmed via email*
***A Deposit of $250 per person is Due November 22, 2018***
Final Payments due September 28, 2019
Ashley & Kelly have reserved rooms at the beautiful NOW Onyx in the breathtaking Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
About Punta Cana
As one of the top destinations for sea, sun and adventure, Punta Cana is a place where you’ll find opportunities to relax and be thrilled without straying far from modern amenities. Featuring a wide range of world-class resorts and all-inclusive experiences, visitors can easily find comfortable accommodations that meet their needs, whether for a romantic escape, a family vacation or a fun-filled group escape. Punta Cana’s incredible beaches feature stretches of sparkling, silky sands to relax and unwind upon. Or if you prefer to get moving, there are plenty of water sports to thrill you, from parasailing to scuba diving in protected coral reefs. Golfers can discover a range of challenging courses to perfect their skills along a stunning coastline. Or get back to nature with a memorable eco adventure like a jeep safari or kayaking excursion that puts you close to Punta Cana’s incredible flora and fauna.
Local Points of Interest:
- • Altos de Chavón – A fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Río Chavón.
- • Saona Island – A scenic island located off of the south-east tip of the Dominican Republic, sailboat or speedboat ride to this island you’ll experience the incredible turquoise water and beauty of the limestone cliffs. You may even see some dolphins following your boat!
- • Catalina Island – A small offshore island located approximately 1.5 miles from the mainland, has an incredible coral reef for snorkeling and diving, perfect for those looking for a day trip for water activities.
- • Santo Domingo – The capitol city of the Dominican Republic, where the settlement of all the Americas began. You’ll see the first cathedral and the first hospital. Explore the cobblestone streets that wind through the Spanish colonial architecture and imagine that you’re back in the 1500s. Enjoy the fine entertainment and restaurants for your pleasure.
- • La Romana – Located approximately 1 ½ hours west of Punta Cana, La Romana is one of the largest cities in the Dominican Republic known for its superior golfing, beautiful beaches and shopping area.
- • Higuey – A small historical town known for its large Basilica honoring the Virgen de la Altagracia, patron saint of the Dominican Republic. Stroll the small streets and sample some of the tasty local cheese and fresh fruit from the local markets.
About NOW Onyx
Located on the Dominican Republic’s northeastern coast, wrapped between nature and ocean, lies the newest Now Resort & Spa – Now Onyx Punta Cana. Families with teens and tweens as well as couples and friends looking for a family-friendly vacation on a palm-studded beach will find Now Onyx is the perfect choice. 502 suites provide luxurious amenities including a whirlpool on every suite’s private, furnished terrace or balcony, free Wi-Fi, a daily refreshed mini-bar and 24-hour room service.
Included in the Unlimited-Luxury® experience at Now Onyx, adult guests have complete access to everything next door at Breathless Punta Cana (Adults Only). Guests of Now Onyx can also enjoy limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required at four à la carte restaurants, a buffet, a café, a grill on the beach, an ice cream parlor and a burger place. Unlimited international and domestic premium spirits are served at ten bars and lounges. Guests can also enjoy dining and nightlife through the Sip, Savor & See program at the nearby Dreams, Now and Sunscape Resorts & Spas.
Guests can cool off in five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool and a saltwater pool. When the sun goes down, there are big screen movies on the beach and live nightly entertainment at the open-air theater. Guests of Now Onyx will enjoy a family-friendly, modern vacation experience, where play and party are just steps away from peace and quiet.
Reserved Rooms & Rates
We have reserved the following room and rates with our Travel Agent but feel free to ask about different room categories and departure gateways! If you want to explore more room options, check out all your options here.
Flight times have not been released but will be added here once they are! Flight times are always subject to change and are in control of the airline.
December 16, 2019 Depart YEG Arrive PUJ
December 23, 2019 Depart PUJ Arrive YEG
No matter which room you choose, you can expect Unlimited-Luxury
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities
Junior Suite Tropical View
Junior Suite Garden View come with one king bed or two double beds. A living area with a sofa bed connects to a furnished terrace with a whirlpool and garden views. The bathroom includes a rain shower, a W/C and a separate, private area with sliding doors offering a full-length mirror, beauty station, double vanities and ample closet area.
Single Occupancy: $2371/person
Double Occupancy: $2371/person
Triple Occupancy: $2365/person
1st Child (Ages 2-12): $1263/person
2nd Child (Ages 2-12): $1263/person
What is included in these prices?
Roundtrip flight from YEG with Sunwing (contact to get pricing out of other airports), Roundtrip transfers between the airport and hotel, 7 nights accommodations with the all inclusive meal plan.
Travel Insurance is not included! Being in the travel business, we strongly recommend travel insurance. Kara is not an insurance broker but does have someone in the office she can refer you too if you are interested in a custom quote. If you have a credit card that offers travel insurance, be sure to pay for the trip with the card you plan on using for insurance. For a DIY quote just click the link below.
About the Flights
We strongly recommend that you arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before your scheduled departure.
Once you arrive, please follow the signs for customs and immigration areas and then onwards to the baggage collection area. Once you have your bags, exit the airport secure area. Avoid any individuals soliciting timeshare, ground transportation or local tours. Locate our Destination Representative with the easily identifiable Sunwing orange shirt and signage. He/she will direct those travelling on a package to your designated hotel transfer bus. Note: Destination Representatives are only located outside of the terminal. Look for the Sunwing representatives and then find Ashley & Kelly’s private bus!